8. All sub-contractors and individual workers MUST maintain good housekeeping practices by conducting a thorough clean-up of work activities at least once per day and maintain clear access ways at all times.
9. Workplace bullying, harassment, discrimination, violence and theft will not be tolerated on site.
10. Do not attempt unfamiliar work/ tasks without instruction and do not work in a manner which endangers your or anyone else's safety.
11.Do not urinate or defecate other than in the toilets provided for you on site.
12. All electrical equipment is to be maintained in safe condition. All leads and power tools are to be tested and tagged in accordance with current legislation.
13. Use POWER TOOLS in a safe manner.
14. All equipment and actions that necessitate formal qualifications under the National Competencies Standard E.g. Skid Steer, Dogging, Crane etc. operators are to be carried out only by those workers in possession of said qualifications.
15. There is to be no fraternising, whistling, heckling or any other forms of interaction between site employee's and the general public.
16. All deliveries MUST be organised through Site Foreman.
17. MAIN CONSTRUCTIONS EMPLOYEES are not permitted to use PERSONAL MOBILE PHONES on site!
18. Exclusion Zones
When vehicles are approaching Heavy Machinery, a 20-metre exclusion zone will be maintained.
Positive communication is required when entering the exclusion zone – 20m exclusion.
When approaching working heavy machinery ensure permission is requested prior to approaching or passing the vehicle.
Example of Vehicle requests permission:
A: Copy (identify vehicle – use ID number of vehicle i.e MCP 284).
A: I need to drive past you.
B: Copy, ok to pass.
Not adhering to site rules and/or not working in a safe manner will result in either an issue of non-conformance or being let go.
I have read the above information